Monday 22 April 2013

Girls Night Away

Last weekend I went away with a few of my closest girlfriends for a night to my Nana and Pop's (grandparents) caravan on the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond...ROADTRIP! Thankfully the weather was good, and we were able to have a BBQ (Homemade Nando's chicken...NOM!) and some cider to wash it down (before moving on to the wine and vodka). 


It's such a great feeling to be able to act like a complete idiot in front of people, and for them not to judge you. In fact, it's even better when they join in! Most of the night was taken up with strange dancing, drunken working out, and toilet talk. There wasn't even that much boy chat! Of course whilst doing this we were making our way through a massive pile of sweets, crisps and chocolate! (Hello fat day!)

I guess what I want to say with this post is that if you have a close group of friends, hold onto them! I may be going away for a year and will hardly see my friends, and I'm going to have to make an extra effort to contact and skype them. However, I'm pretty confident that when I come back, we'll still be able to act like idiots together and tell each other everything, including the fact that you've just done a smelly shit so you would advise them not to go into the toilet for a good 10 mins. So classy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment